As for now I live in Perth, Western Australia. In July 2014 I moved from Geldern in Germany to Australia for one year of backpacking but then never left. Today I am 10,336 days old.
What I am doing now:
- reading the book «Dreizehn. Das Tagebuch. Band 1»
- improving my running skills \
- enjoying hiking and bushwalking
- playing to many boardgames
- working as a web designer
You can find recent web projects on my publications page. The best way to contact me is in person or on messenger.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers Now project.