As for now I live in Perth, Western Australia. In July 2014 I moved from Geldern in Germany to Australia for one year of backpacking but then never left. Today I am 10,545 days old.
What I am doing now:
- reading the book «The Metamorphosis»
- improving my running skills
- enjoying camping, hiking and bushwalking
- playing to many boardgames
- working as a front end web developer & designer at Living Online
You can find recent web projects on my Publications page. The best way to contact me is in person,or on LinkedIn.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers Now project.